Hurting today after last night’s kickoff of Good Times Kareoke with Tom Bennett and Vic Back at the Trapp Door. It was indeed a good time. Ironically enough, today’s “wikiHow to of the Day” is: How to Sing Kareoke With Confidence. This offers some good pointers, but there is one important step missing. This plan is nearly fool-proof:
1. Booze upon arrival.
2. More booze.
3. Sing along with those confident (drunk) enough to be on stage.
4. More booze.
5. Dance along with those singing.
6. More booze.
7. Talk about your favorite songs of all time.
8. More booze.
9. Find out if the kareoke book has your favorite song of all time.
9. More booze.
10. Enter your song selection and clever kareoke nickname.
11. More booze.
12. Wonder why it’s taking so long for your turn to sing.
13. Last call = more booze.
14. Sing kareoke with confidence (aka lots of booze).
*Caution: This plan will most likely cause pain.
Tonight is Gutter Butter at the Trapp Door with Justin Strange.